- Guardian: means the person who attends the class with the Participant and is responsible for their welfare
- Parent: means a parent of the Participant who will be responsible for the payment of the Fees and who is the contracting party to this contract and who shall (if the guardian is not the Parent) be responsible for compliance with these Terms & Conditions by the guardian
- Nicky’s Little Linguists (Nicky Chamulewicz): means the company or person with whom you have entered into this agreement
- Programme: means the Nicky’s Little Linguist’s classes attended over the half term.
- Registration Form: means the form relating to the booking or registration of the Participant for a half term as set out on the website
- Payments and Fees: means the value chargeable to attend Classes for the term, as specified on the website
- Premises: means the place where the Classes take place
- Term: means the school half terms for which dates are agreed on the website
- Child: means the person who is attending or who is booked on to a Nicky’s Little Linguists Class whose details are specified by the Parent or guardian on the registration form.
Terms and Conditions
- When you book or purchase any product or service from us, you are signifying your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- No variation or addition to the Terms shall be binding unless agreed in writing by Nicky’s Little Linguists and the parent.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties hereto and supersede all prior agreements and understandings between the parties. It is agreed that no statement, promise or inducement whether written or oral alleged to have been made by either party and which is no contained herein shall be binding or form part of this agreement.
- Without prejudice we reserve the right to modify, cancel or append to these Terms and Conditions without notice. On renewal of Sessions or purchase of any Nicky’s Little Linguists product of service, the most recent shall apply.
- All free trial’s must be booked with one of our team or via the website prior to attending the session. Those who turn up without booking will not be able to take part.
- If you can no longer attend a free trial you must give the coach 24 hours notice otherwise this will count as an attended free trial.
Payment and Fees
- Our agreement with you commences once you have subscribed to our online payment plan. See the “Your right to cancel” section for information about your statutory right to withdraw from the agreement.
- After your booking has started and while your lessons are continuing, you are required to pay the Direct Debit Payment amount each month on the Direct Debit Payment Date. You are obliged to make every Direct Debit Payment regardless of non-attendance, except, where the Agreement is cancelled in accordance with the cancellation terms below or under your statutory cancellation rights.
- If your child is on a Waiting List, this does not guarantee a place in a particular Session.
- We accept no responsibility and make no guarantees to the order in which places are offered.
- Nicky’s Little Linguists reserves the right to cancel sessions for any reason. In the event of a course being cancelled by Nicky’s Little Linguists we will refund the fees.
- Nicky’s Little Linguists does not offer refunds for classes cancelled by parents or guardians.
- In the event that a Nicky’s Little Linguists class gets cancelled by the teacher due to illness and we are unable to get a replacement, an extra class will either be added onto the end of the half term or the fees will be taken off payment for the following half term.
- ‘Your right to cancel’. You can cancel your direct debit at any time online via the Class 4 Kids website but please inform us if you do so we know to take your child off the register.
- The parent/guardian warrants that the information supplied on the registration form, at the point of booking is accurate and up to date.
- The parent/guardian takes full responsibility for the child during the class and whilst on the premises for a class. During on-line classes the Parent or Guardian must always be present and whilst any social media such as Facebook/Zoom/You tube is being used.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the Parent/guardian agrees to keep the content of the Nicky’s Little Linguists classes confidential and not to use or copy any aspect of the class directly or indirectly. Whilst the Pupil is attending a course and for a year afterwards, the Parent/guardian must not be directly or indirectly involved, in any way, in a business or organisation which competes with Nicky’s Little Linguists.
- The Parent/Guardian, in agreeing to the terms of this contract, consents to their contact being used by Nicky’s Little Linguists to promote other products i.e. birthday parties, summer camps and community sessions.
In the event that we consider:
- you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions or any regulations issued at the time of registration by us;
- the behaviour of your child/ one of your pupils is disruptive or likely to put other children or Nicky’s Little Linguists staff in danger; or
- your behaviour towards us, other customers, children in their care or our suppliers, agents, managers, teachers or employees is disruptive, inappropriate, consistently negligent or likely to bring us or any of our products or services into disrepute, we reserve the right to exclude your child/pupil from any Nicky’s Little Linguists activity or part thereof.
- As a parent in and online Nicky’s Little Linguists Group, all parents must act responsibly with regards to any comments and photos shared by any parents. Parent must not copy, reproduce or act in any negative way. Integrity and Kindness at all times is required.
- In the event that your child/pupil is excluded, no fees will be repaid to you and we reserve the right to seek payment of the balance of any fees due to us.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all our products and services are provided on an “as is” basis and save as expressly stated herein without representations, conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, child development, non-infringement or title but excluding the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
Health & injuries
- We accept children on the assumption that they are in good health and it is your responsibility to alert us to any medical complaint or history suffered by your child. There is provision to inform us of any health concern on the child registration form.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from errors or omissions on the Registration Form whether completed by you or by another person in charge of your child at the time of completion.
- We do not accept liability for death or personal injury to any child attending Nicky’s Little Linguists or any activity related to Nicky’s Little Linguists whether organised by us or otherwise save to the extent that such injury shall be caused by the negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss of, or damage to, personal property belonging to you or any child irrespective of whether such possessions might be used by you or the child for the purposes of any Nicky’s Little Linguists activity save to the extent that such loss shall be caused by the negligence or default of any member of our staff or any other default on our part.
- We do not accept responsibility for any loss or expense due to circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, delays in public transport, weather, quarantine, sickness, bereavement, strikes or other industrial action, terrorism, fire security alerts and riot.
- A person who is not party to these Terms and Conditions or any agreement or document incorporating these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
Use of personal information
- Information you provide or we hold about you (whether or not under our contract (or contracts) with you) may be used by us and our agents to:
- identify you when you contact us;
- help identify services and/or products provided by us which you may be interested in;
- help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future;
- carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
- help to prevent and detect fraud or loss; and
- contact you in any way (including mail, email, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us.
- We may monitor communications with you for quality assurance, legal, compliance and training purposes.
- From time to time, photographs, film, video or audio recordings may be made during Nicky’s Little Linguists activities for publicity, promotional or broadcast purposes. Please inform us before any such event if you do not wish you or your child to appear or be identified in any such material. In such an event we would always request your signed approval to the use of any photographs in line with GDPR requirements.
- These Terms and Conditions and any Registration Forms you have signed constitute the entire agreement between you and us in connection with your booking, purchase or use of our products and services superseding any prior agreements between you and us.
- You agree that you have entered into these Terms and Conditions without reliance on any representation, warranty or undertaking by us which is not set out expressly in these Terms and Conditions.
- All merchandise must be paid for at time of purchase. Refunds on merchandise will only be offered in it is in re-saleable condition. If merchandise is proven to be faulty is must be returned to the Teacher.
- You may contact us by any of the methods outlined earlier. We will be deemed to have received any communication from you at the time of processing and, in the case of communication other than by telephone, we will endeavour to process communications within seven working days.
- We may contact you by post, telephone, email, text or fax. Notification sent to you by post will be deemed received by you within two working days. Any other notification will be deemed received by you within one working day.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we have current contact details for you and all adults authorised to pick up your child/pupil.
- You must keep us appraised of any changes in the health or other relevant circumstances or you of your child.
Law & jurisdiction
- Any failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions remain in full force and effect.
- Our relationship with you is subject to English law and you and we irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
- As a Role Models and teachers, Nicky’s Little Linguists strive to make positive contributions to the lives of the children we come into contact with and to provide a safe environment in which children can learn and thrive.