Due to COVID I am not currently visiting any of my Local Nurseries – but am still offering ZOOM Sessions and these are taking place for children in the following Nurseries – Natural Childcare Company, Shirley, Bentley Manor Childcare, Solihull and Little Nutkins, Henley in Arden.
For any children in the Nurseries that I usually visit (Mereside, Hamptons, Pride & Joy and Capellas in Solihull)….I am offering Pre-school Sessions on a Friday morning via ZOOM bookable through class4kids AND I am offering Group Classes via ZOOM for any children who are going to school now – so they can continue having their Spanish Lessons. (https://nickys-little-linguists.class4kids.co.uk/).
I normally visit all Nurseries weekly (in term time) and Sessions are for 30 minutes and include:
• A mixture of sitting, dancing, miming, lots of changes of activities to keep children interested!
• Waking up the puppets from La Bolsa Mágica which Jumps up and Down!
• Meeting Dino the Dinosaurio and his friends!
• Lots of Songs and lovely music!
• Miming and Mimicking (which is key to language learning and remembering the words)
• Original Songs….plus lots of old favourites in the Language!
• Original stories about Dino and his friends!
• Great visuals – pictures and items brought in each week
• Chances to individually speak in the language!
• Puppets for children to role play
• Lots of Non-Verbal Communication too and being loud, quiet, quick and slow!
• 2 New words each week
• Tailor made to your Nurseries topics each week which consolidates learning on a topic or book
• A sticker and phonic vocabulary sheet to bring home each week!
Children and Parents LOVE the sessions – they are Easy, Fun and Educational.